Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beware of 'Sovereigns' Spreading Bullshit

Recently on one of the 'social' internet networks I came across a profile by someone in a purported 'sovereign clan.' Curious, I read a number of posts regarding the 'UCC/birth certificate scam' of the SSI program and how if people would only get the 6th or 7th edition of Black's Law Dictionary they could 'reclaim their sovereign status' and 'restore our former great system of government.' I then had the temerity to ask why we needed to follow someone else's rules for sovereignty in the first place and I got this reply:

    "Sxxxxx Sovereign-Clan Mxxxx 
  •     Hey, I didn't like this comment because your wrong. the former law of sovereign people was the sovereign common law of the land. we are not talking about government at all, nor banker law, your kinda pissing me off too because everything i post is for the exposing of the fraudulent law vs the law of the land. whats pissing me off is the fact that youre opening your mouth to post based on only this status and your own incomplete understanding of what you perceive to be a complete understanding, without taking the time to go to my page and spend a couple hours of your entire life to actually watch my vids, read, look at the source info, follow posted link, because if you had you would be posting what you are posting because what you are posting is proof you havent taken the time to garner the info at all. im blocking you. there is no room on my page for foolish people who think they already know everything about everything with no ability or desired or will to learn anything else than their belief system, and then want to post their foolishness to discourage those who are interested in transitioning from citizen slave to sovereign free man/woman on the land and have our system of sovereign interaction and justice be restored."

    ------------------------------ The comment: Ax Xxxxxx (October 17, 2013): Our 'former' system of law was written by the bankers and the inbred aristocratic elites of Old Europe, only marketed with flowery rhetoric for 'frontier' types here in the former colonies. It's a legal caste system that relies upon force and coercion to exist in the first place. Perhaps it was more orderly in its crimes than other contemporary systems, but it still extended slavery upon all who lived under it. And you still haven't answered why we must abide by somebody ELSE's rules to exist in the first place. If the answer must be 'read 100 posts and you'll get it' then perhaps it isn't really what you think it is...
    "

As one can see from the response I received, I'm an ignorant fool for NOT seeing the world the way this statist does, and to even SUGGEST that perhaps a system designed to deliberately reduce those under it to serfdom may not be the way to go got me banned from the 'sovereign' page altogether. No effort at even summarizing WHY I would need to devote countless hours of my time to 'finding out' about a system that fucked me decades before I even knew or cared that it existed. The underlying premise to the 'sovereign' movement appears to be to revert to the legal system used by landed nobility in Old Europe before the Revolutionary War in America. You know, the one where kings and queens are 'sovereigns' above the laws meant for peasants and serfs. I'm sure the benefits of this 'liberation' will be so apparent that millions will rise up and declare they are all legally on the level of kings and queens. ROFLMGDAO!!!

If you can't take the heat of simple intellectual scrutiny then there's a CLEAR problem with your worldview. If anything, "there is no room on my page for foolish people who think they already know everything about everything with no ability or desired or will to learn anything else than their belief system" sounds rather like a petulant child who can't argue their way out of a wet paper bag without some statist Deus Ex-Machina riding in with the appropriate 'common law' solution to save the day. Fucking Lame Sauce. If this former system was so fucking great, why has it been abandoned wholesale the way it has? Surely people wouldn't have been eager to give up their 'sovereign' rights? The fact of the matter is that in the eyes of the state NOBODY has sovereign rights except the ruling members of the state itself. Period. In an age where they shoot unarmed single mothers in front of the White House for the crime of making a wrong turn and ending up at an illegal military checkpoint, do you REALLY think the government goons give a rat fuck if YOU consider yourself sovereign or not? Let's see your 'sovereignty' stop bullets, asshole.

"
whats pissing me off is the fact that youre opening your mouth to post based on only this status and your own incomplete understanding of what you perceive to be a complete understanding, without taking the time to go to my page and spend a couple hours of your entire life to actually watch my vids, read, look at the source info, follow posted link, because if you had you would be posting what you are posting because what you are posting is proof you havent taken the time to garner the info at all."  Really. No possibility that I've already examined various forms of cult programming and found them to be intellectually wanting, eh? No possibility that I might have heard this tripe before, only on a different venue, right? Because in your omniscient declaration of knowing everything that I think I know, you telepathically pried open the locks of my mind and found me to be willfully ignorant. Right. If I wanted to be happy with my current state of wage slavery I would watch 5-6 hours of TV per night, load up on fast food and shit beer and be just another couch potato. I don't need some asswipe with a hankering for something she never experienced in her own lifetime telling me what I do or don't know in MY own lifetime. Score -1 for the fake 'sovereign' movement.
To truly be 'sovereign' you don't need OTHER PEOPLE'S definitions to live your life by, you need YOUR  OWN. If you don't have the brain power to figure out your OWN reasons for living and existing, then there ain't a DAMNED THING sovereign about you. Leave the statism to the experts, 'sovereign' folks; when it comes to re-marketing the old slavery you are WAY out of your league...just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment